我们很高兴能帮助你。
Let us know your email address so that we can follow.
请见告我们您的电子邮件地址,以便我们跟进

Thank you for your enquiry.
感谢你的讯问。
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
我们会尽快回答你的。
We will endeavour to respond to emails as soon as possible
我们将尽快回答邮件
We are thankful for you patience and understanding during this time.
我们感谢你在这段韶光的耐心和理解。
We soon sent a message to you.
我们很快就会发给您。
Thank you for getting us in contact.
感谢你联系我们。
We will review your inquiry in 24 hours.
我们将在24小时内审核您的讯问
If we find it necessary, you will shortly get a reply from us.
如果我们认为有必要,你会很快得到我们的答复。
Thanks for your message.
感谢你的留言。
We are not here right now, but we'll get back to you soon!
我们现在不在,但我们会很快回答你!
Thank you for your help.
感谢你的帮助。
We will report your question to the corresponding person in charge.
我们将把你的问题申报请示给干系的卖力人。
Please respond to my email!
请回答我的邮件!
make me a little present please like the last time
就像上次一样,给我送件小礼物
But what happens if i'm not home? Where will it be delivered then??
但如果我不在家怎么办?然后送到哪里??
Adress the same as before.
地址和以前一样。
Is there a tracking number where I can track it?
有快递号吗
I have received two emails from you regarding this order.
关于这个订单,我已经收到你两封邮件了。
When do you think the item will be shipped out ?
你认为货色什么时候可以发货?
How do I change the delivery address?
如何变动送货地址?
In case it is not possible, then ok, do it as you suggest
如果不可能,那就按你的建议去做
Do you not have a faster and safer way than ordinary mail?
你没有比普通邮件更快更安全的办法吗?
It seems that you do not read my emails!
你彷佛没看我的邮件。
Due to COVID-19, 75% of staff are currently on furlough and the remainder are working reduced hours.
由于COVID-19,75%的员工目前处于休假状态,别的员工则缩短事情韶光。
furlough:作名词时译为“休假;暂时开除;放假”,作及物动词时译为“准假;暂时开除”。
往期推举:
外贸邮件中大略实用的英语短句(一)
如果你有任何问题,请不才方评论区留言,我会尽快回答你的!
喜好记得点赞关注我哦,么么哒!